Will you change political allegiance?

Now that all the political parties have produced their manifesto's, have you decided to change allegiance and why? Even if it means voting tactically.

Edited by poppet2

I dont like any party borrowing more money, when we are £1.8 trillion in debt, I dont like taking away free school meals - I think it should be expended to all primary school children.

I cannot see me changing, the Tories have promised things for years, why should I believe them now?

I was have flipped flopped between supporting LDs and Labour lately. I am a Green voter at heart but they've never stood in my area.

Until Labours manifesto was released I was going to go LDs which would be a change for me. Once I'd read the manifesto I switched straight back to Labour as I really like it's content.

Then the Greens decided to field a candidate in my area so it was all pondering for nothing!

For the last couple of elections I've voted Green, because I couldn't stomach voting Labour, for a number of reasons.

I like Labour's manifesto under Jeremy Corbyn, and I will be voting for Labour. I'm not 100% certain - but then I don't believe that everyone agrees with 100% of everything in their choice of party.

Well, after the Conservatives manifesto re. the heating allowance being means tested and no free lunches for kiddies and people having to pay for their care once they die if their assets are over a certain amount; I think a lot of pensioners will think twice now about voting for the Tories. I heard a pensioner on the radio this morning say he would rather burn his house than let the Tories sell it, to pay for his care when he is dead.

I was willing to give Theresa May a chance when she first became Prime Minister, she was making all the right noises, as I said in an earlier post.

But she has proved to be just as rotten as all the other Tories, in spite of her mealy mouthed words about helping the 'just about managing.'

I shall be voting Labour.

I'm totally swamped with this one. We're a hard working family, have a 'medium' income, two children and believe in paying our own way. Which way do we turn? Having read all the manifesto promises, which way do we turn?

I'm totally swamped with this one. We're a hard working family, have a 'medium' income, two children and believe in paying our own way. Which way do we turn? Having read all the manifesto promises, which way do we turn?

Jeremy Corbyn and Labour is the only way my love!

Well you know what I think, but I think you should watch the question and answer sessions (on TV next week I think.)

Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn will answer questions from the audience (not together,) and see what you think then.

It should be interesting.

Edited by Anna B

No, sticking with the Greens.

Despite I'm more centre left in politics I'm backing Corbyn all the way . I'm tired of watching people suffer year in and out I'm tired of watching the disabled people treated like scum. I want the next generation to have a chance in life not end up on the streets or watch families struggle with a loved one's care. I would rather burn in hell than vote for May . I don't vote was best for me I vote was best for all.

I haven't yet looked at the manifestos in detail, but what I have seen so far leaves me leaning slightly more towards Lib Dem than Labour as I prefer some of their pledges over Labour's.

But... is a vote for Lib Dem just going to let the Tories back in?

I'm in the Hillsborough-Brightside constituency, so I think I've just answered my question!