Fulham v Sheffield Wednesday 19/08/17

I have evert faith in Carlos the best manager in South Yorkshire

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Yes Mel and Burton Albion the next league game.

Burton were a real banana skin last season, let's hope we can turn them over this time.

Off and running at last,fairly even first half,Hooper put a header over very early on,but fulhams first real chance came just after the half hour,Aluko all alone at the back stick should haver done a lot better than looping a tame header over the bar,the same player was off target once more from another set peice,and Fonte fired high wide and handsome from a free kick with westwood still to make a save.

2nd half followed the same script with us looking solid & seeing a lot of the ball,and the Excellent Jones and Bannan pulling the midfield strings,a Bannan shot just after the hour mark was spilled with fletcher quickest to react and smash the ball home only for the flag to end the celebrations,moments later,Bannan fed reach and his cross was turned home by FLETCHER.

Strong performance from Wednesday today was very happy,although Fulham look like they have the same playoff final hangover we had and hardly flowed at all,but take nowt away from the owls fully deserved the win and smile allround at last.

COYO!!!

Edited by staninoodle

What concerns me a bit (well a lot really) is that the BBC reporter on 'Final Score' said that Fulham squandered a few good chances.

I don't like the word 'squandered' being used.

It really means that we could (probably should) have been 2 or 3 down at some stage.

Was the reporter wrong/biased/deluded, or unsighted? :hihi:

What concerns me a bit (well a lot really) is that the BBC reporter on 'Final Score' said that Fulham squandered a few good chances.

I don't like the word 'squandered' being used.

It really means that we could (probably should) have been 2 or 3 down at some stage.

Was the reporter wrong/biased/deluded, or unsighted? :hihi:

Both teams had chances, theirs arguably slightly better in the first half, they didn't put them away (sound familiar) we capitalised and didn't look back after scoring, don't trust the biased London media.

Cheers Tops. :thumbsup:

Did you go?

No mate watched the entire game on a stream.

Didn't you get wet? :hihi:

Please pm me the stream you used (for future reference)

Cheers!

Extended highlights

Short highlights

Steven Fletcher about the goal

CC post match

Fulhams view

The highlights looked quite even,on channel 5 it looked one sided.would like to see the offside goal from the linos view.

Fulham won too many headers in our box,that apart it was quite even,both sides had wasted opportunities

Fulham won too many headers in our box,that apart it was quite even,both sides had wasted opportunities

We seem to lose a lot of headers whoever we play Stan,been saying this for years we're weak in the air at the back.