Any review or opinion about Atlantic 1 Flats?

P.S they still promote it as "young professionals" accomondation..

hey! thank you very much for you reply. Actually I am sociologist and I would have my second masters in Sheffield Hallam. However, I wont a noisy accomondation cause I have to study. Was it too noisy? Lots of threads above "said" thats bit dangerous for night walk or smth. Is that true? And why dangerous? Are they weird people like junkies walking around or smth ?

Thank you very much!

If it is the area I think it is, its well known for prostitutes and other unsavoury characters hanging around.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

me and my wife stayed at Flat 1c, atlantic one. Its a good place to live, very convenient to visit the city. Especially, this apartment is very near to the University. We enjoyed the stay. Tram station is within 100 meters from Atlantic one. Has good security. University accommodation, Tesco is nearby.

However, the ground floor is bit cold during winter compared to other flats in the upper floors.

Thank You

Srinidhi Rao and Swathi Rani

Hi,

The flats at Atlantic One are very good quality and we have never had any complaints about noise or any other nuisance from our tenants.

It's very popular but you're right in saying there are many students. That's Sheffield City Centre for you!

Hi,

The flats at Atlantic One are very good quality and we have never had any complaints about noise or any other nuisance from our tenants.

It's very popular but you're right in saying there are many students. That's Sheffield City Centre for you!

well, just to pick you up on that last comment, its not full of students 'because thats the city centre for you' , its like that because you have chosen to let to students while at the same time marketing it at professionals.

We don't market the properties specifically to students or to professionals.

Atlantic One themselves market to professionals only.

Hello, I know this thread is an old one, but I am hoping if someone can let me know if Atlantic 1 is a good place to rent now? In terms of safety etc?

The last message was quite old so I am wondering if there is any change in recent years?

I am a student in Sheffield Uni and going to start uni soon.

Hello, I know this thread is an old one, but I am hoping if someone can let me know if Atlantic 1 is a good place to rent now? In terms of safety etc?

The last message was quite old so I am wondering if there is any change in recent years?

I am a student in Sheffield Uni and going to start uni soon.

My girlfriend of about a year ago lived on the 3rd floor. The building was in good condition, although the gates/front door have a keycard style system that frequently broke (not a major problem). The interior was fine and in good condition. The apartments are quite small (I'm looking to buy at the moment and have passed over a few in A1).

My girlfriend had a problem with carpet beetles, but it's impossible to know whether she brought them into the apartment along with one of her many plants!

Good luck!

Following the post above, I move in less than a month ago and I find the area ok (so far), even though loud during weekends. The place is close to TESCO, a gym, and the city centre.

The flat though has a carpet beetle (larvae) problem which was already existing when I arrived. The agency brought a pest exterminator but the problem is not solved as the larvae did not go away. Maybe common areas are infested.