Wednesday v Rangers

Friendlies are indeed only practice matches, no one would dispute that, i have been on enough pre season tours....

Both clubs have many squads from development squads to first team.

United have lost a few pre season,it happens, no doubt an Owl will come back and correct me :) and remind me the first team squad have not lost a pre season game, they might also remind me of the away win in Maliga, or the home win via premiership Stoke!!

I still dont know the result, the gate or if it was an official game last night, was it a first team fixture?

As we have agreed these matches , are just tactical tests and a minor indication of things ahead.

Edited by POUNDSWORTH

Think some one has said it before - Make it a Yearly Charity Cup game every year , 2 charitys Split whatever raised for Rangers/Swfc chosen charity . as for season I was right when I said they would not go up last season , and I'm thinking same this year :(

Pre-season ends on a tame home defeat, meaningless game the real test starts next week, I feel we are a little short of an automatic push.

Jeez, do you ever give way? Rangers fans made the effort in their thousands to head south hoping for a cracking game. but the owls players never bothered their butts to show a bit of pride. I will concede the season kicked off earlier up here, so maybe a slight advantage to Rangers, but 'come on' Wednesday were pish, as they say up here.

As an aside, Rangers fans love going to Hillsbro.

Wednesday will struggle is my prediction.

Jeez, do you ever give way? Rangers fans made the effort in their thousands to head south hoping for a cracking game. but the owls players never bothered their butts to show a bit of pride. I will concede the season kicked off earlier up here, so maybe a slight advantage to Rangers, but 'come on' Wednesday were pish, as they say up here.

Wednesday will not struggle is my prediction, lets see.

I think that Rangers were just the best team on the day .

The season in Scotland has started. Not for Rangers though.

Oh sorry! Forgot about the European adventure. Most Rangers fans would like to forget it!

Edited by Lurgh Mor

Wednesday will not struggle is my prediction, lets see.

We were shocking against Rangers and shocking against Preston today .

No shots on goal in two matches , no passion, no plan B.

The full backs are a disgrace especially Hunt .

We need a change at the top now .