Your 2017/18 Season Forecasts

Think united will do well and will hold there own against any team in the league

Looking for at least mid table by Christmas then hopefully the board give wilder

Some proper cash to spend then push for a playoff spot

Wednesday expect them at least a playoff spot but we will see ,,good luck to all our loacal teams :)

far better side they have added players have you ?

Far better side..?...last season's final league table doesn't lie does it...:roll:

I think Villa will do a lot better this season...but a centre half pairing of John Terry and Christopher Samba wouldn't fill me with lots of confidence..

I am not confident in the Owls going up going in to this season.This might be a good thing because the last two seasons i was expecting a lot and we never quite made it to the promised land.I have not set my hopes too high this season because i still worry about our lack of depth at centre half.If the owls get some success it will seem like a bonus to me.Some of the pre season games have not inspired my confidence.Anyway, good luck to the Owls.

Alex Ferguson once said "strikers win matches, defenders win titles" that's why I think we may fall short.

Blades - mid table

Owls - same as last season

Barnsley - bottom 6