Will you change political allegiance?

If this thread shows anything, it's that we need PR.

Well I've put my spacesuit away, S Yorkshire all Labour now. :)

Well done to labour for taking Hallam. I rate Nick Clegg as one of the worst politicians this city has had. I do not agree with Labour policies and could never vote for them whilst they have Corbyn/Abbott/McDonnell in power but credit where credit is due. I assume it was the student vote that swung it but if you had offered me 30k to vote labour I must admit I would have given it serious consideration but then shied away because of Corbyn etc.

Most decent people shred away from voting for a party who have a terrorist sympathiser as their leader

It is 25 years this week since the IRA murdered a Policeman called Glenn Goodman on the A64. We have had two terrorist attacks in the past few weeks and still over 40% vote for a party led by a vile terrorist sympathiser, who wouldn't use nuclear weapons to defend his country. This country has gone to the dogs.

Edited by Lord Rex

Most decent people shred away from voting for a party who have a terrorist sympathiser as their leader

It is 25 years this week since the IRA murdered a Policeman called Glenn Goodman on the A64. We have had two terrorist attacks in the past few weeks and still over 40% vote for a party led by a vile terrorist sympathiser, who wouldn't use nuclear weapons to defend his country. This country has gone to the dogs.

Yet funnily enough Labour's vote share increased. So unless you are saying over 40% of UK voters aren't decent then you look like a bit of a muppet.

Here's a thought, maybe 40% of people were able to ignore the ramblings of the right wing press spouting hatred.

I can hear a lot of sour grapes there mate...nevermind, eh? Feel free to leave this country as it's clearly such a hideous place for you to live. North Korea isn't in the EU.

Yet funnily enough Labour's vote share increased. So unless you are saying over 40% of UK voters aren't decent then you look like a bit of a muppet.

Here's a thought, maybe 40% of people were able to ignore the ramblings of the right wing press spouting hatred.

I can hear a lot of sour grapes there mate...nevermind, eh? Feel free to leave this country as it's clearly such a hideous place for you to live. North Korea isn't in the EU.

No sour grapes here, just stating a fact that the Labour leader is a terrorist sympathiser. You seem to have a problem with the 'right wing' press spouting the truth. There was no victory for anyone yesterday, but it was a bad day for Britain. Retirement beckons for me sooner in New Zealand, which is not in the EU.

No sour grapes here, just stating a fact that the Labour leader is a terrorist sympathiser. You seem to have a problem with the 'right wing' press spouting the truth. There was no victory for anyone yesterday, but it was a bad day for Britain. Retirement beckons for me sooner in New Zealand, which is not in the EU.

So you aren't going to slam Theresa May for siding with actual terrorists then in the DUP? So it's ok for your side to deal with terrorists when it suits their agenda.

So you aren't going to slam Theresa May for siding with actual terrorists then in the DUP? So it's ok for your side to deal with terrorists when it suits their agenda.
Well, considering Lord Rex must be sitting on half-a-£1m at the very least to afford to retirement in New Zealand (unless he's a Kiwi?), I very much doubt that anything which the Tories do or don't, doesn't find solace with him all the same ;)

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

would you like to retract that statement ? or are you guilty of passing on fake news ?

If you know how Angela voted in the EU Referendum you must be psychic. Other than that, I don't think there's been a vote on Brexit.

you mean like this pic? and whos just jumped into bed with terrorist sympathisers? :suspect: