Peter Kay's car share

Hmmm, sorry, but it is a tad tedious. Don't think I will manage to watch it all. And this is just the first of a series? Naah.

I watched it, and to be honest, I thought it was OK, a lot of Kay's old jokes put in a new spin. but watchable, be interesting to see if they can carry it on for a series....

Just watched it and I thought it was brilliant, I'll be watching it tomorrow.

To be honest I thought the opener was a bit of let down. I think when Peter Kay came on the scene his style of comedy was possibly ground breaking in many respects, we all found it extremely funny as we could all relate to it as working class northerners however as Kay faded away he has been superseded with a wide range of top young comics.

I was looking forward to this one in home that he could reproduce the same magic as he did with Phoenix Nights however other than the odd chuckle now and again it didn't blow me away. I will watch the next one in hope of things picking up however if that underwhelms me as much then I won't be watching any more.

My 75 year old mom, told me on Sunday, that she had watched half the series on bbciplayer, she thought hilarious, she kept showing me bits, while I was cooking lunch, Believe me, it does get funnier, I won't spoil it, I'm off to walk the cat..:)

TV critics say its the best thing since Phoenix Nights,well if its better than Max and Paddy its got to get better.

Different strokes for different folk, I'm not a fan of Phoenix nights, I don't think car share is laugh a Minuit but an excellent watch.

I think it's good television for a Facebook / Gogglebox generation. We're watching other people doing what we ourselves tend to do. And with subtle humour thrown in, I think it works.

The final scene in the second episode is really funny.

Watched up to episode 4 online before it was removed. Stay with it, it gets better in my opinion.

I struggled at the start of the first episode but it grows on you as you see their relationship develop. There are one or two laugh out loud moments and once you come to terms with the limitations of the fact that basically it's just the 2 of them sat in the car for the whole series it's really quite good

I watched all the series on Iplayer, I really liked it, and it does build to quite a nice ending at the finale.

its basically about the two main characters getting to know each other and there are some funny moments.

Its been billed as low key return to tv for Kay and I think that's about right, stick with it is my advice, as you get to know the characters the better it gets.

Just like James Cordons Carpool

So not at all funny then?