Weekend Away - Haworth YHA - 6th to 8th June

Come & join us for a weekend of fun, games, fresh air & fab company, in the heart of the famous Bronte Country.

Price - £41 in total for 2 nights at the hostel including breakfast both mornings.

I have provisionally booked 18 places - If you would like to come, could you please book your space by March 25th

See you all soon :)

Here's a link to the youth hostel at Haworth - http://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/haworth. As a rough guide as to what we'll be up to

Friday night. We'll grab some food & drink in a local pub.

Saturday. Breakfast in the Youth hostel, followed by some outdoor games (rounders, cricket, football etc). We also plan a BBQ and a walk to the Bronte waterfall.

Sunday. Games, walk, mini golf etc

Should be a great weekend and the nice weather is on order!

All for the bargain price of £41 which includes 2 nights bed & breakfast. We''ll be collecting deposits of £20 at badminton tomorrow (Ponds Forge!).

Thanks.

Hello to all joining us on the SFBC weekend away - hope you're all looking forward to next weekend!

A few questions please:

1. Be great to car share if we can. Could anyone with spaces in their cars who is willing to offer someone a lift, message me (or email sfbc@live.co.uk) please. And if anyone needing a lift could message/email me too.

2. Can anyone who is vegetarian/vegan/other special dietary requirements please let me know. We'll be buying food for a BBQ (fingers crossed!) at the youth hostel on Saturday afternoon/evening. We'll put in an order in advance so if you could let me know asap, that'd be great.

3. It'd be great if anyone has a few outdoors games they can bring along - footballs/frisbees/rounders bats etc for the Saturday morning. We'll find some space to play some games.

4. Could anyone who might be interested in going to The Parsonage (home of the Brontes - http://www.bronte.org.uk/visit) on the Sunday, let me know. If we get more than 10 people interested, we may be able to get a group discount. Standard admission is £7.50 per person.

Any questions, drop me or Gareth a line!

Jen