Blades v Inter Milan

A proper pre-season friendly. Tuesday 24th July 17:30 at the 'Lane

Looking forward to this one. Probably the most high profile team since we played River Plate in 78?

Looking forward to this one. Probably the most high profile team since we played River Plate in 78?

I seem to remember a cup semi final in 1993 against the famous Sheffield Wednesday.

Is that when they signed Sabella.....Just a guess.

Is that when they signed Sabella.....Just a guess.

Good shout Padds or have you been googling?

I seem to remember a cup semi final in 1993 against the famous Sheffield Wednesday.

Sorry, I meant high profile friendly game. Obviously who could (would be allowed to) forget that massive game ?, and yes it followed Sabellas signing.

Sorry, I meant high profile friendly game. Obviously who could (would be allowed to) forget that massive game ?, and yes it followed Sabellas signing.

No need to apologise, you did say high profile team. Inter Milan fits the bill. :)

Good for us... I guess. We could do with signing more than one goalkeeper (loan) for starters though. Never take much notice with pre-season to be honest, I'll keep an eye on results about that's about it. If it brings £££ through the gate then having Inter over is good.

Edited by byeo

I'm sure they'll send their youth team, but it's a good pull all the same.

In fact I believe the Owls have a good pre-season friendly arranged with Valencia too.

Let's be fair, it's better than what we've had previously

I'm sure they'll send their youth team, but it's a good pull all the same.

In fact I believe the Owls have a good pre-season friendly arranged with Valencia too.

Let's be fair, it's better than what we've had previously

Close robbie, it's Villarreal but same country at least:)

I think we've more chance of seeing a full strength team than you guys but I'd still struggle to name any of their players. Both will earn the clubs a few quid anyway but I never attend friendlys anyway so no difference to me

is anybody know which hotel inter milan stays?

is anybody know which hotel inter milan stays?

Probably the Copthorne so McCabe can make a Bob or two, or could be Jaydens "Internationale!"