Owls new kit " Stripes are back"

Been to owls mega shop today for sons new kit price £99 thought it was wrong price on shirt look another 10 top price same. What a rip off

---------- Post added 02-07-2018 at 19:06 ----------

Looks decent enough but I refuse to pay 60 odd quid for a shirt so as long as they do the business on the pitch they can wear whatever they want

No more like £99 for shirt what a joke to over priced

The £99 shirt is not the normal one, if you read the piece in the Star about it they are the top end pro fit whatever that means, the same as the players will wear, the standard ones are £59.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-here-s-what-happened-on-a-sweltering-day-at-owls-in-the-park-1-9230022

Edited by iansheff

SP.Could not agree more. W.A.W.A.W.

In Derby games (no, not that place near Burton on Trent), the two Manchester clubs started this ridiculousness off. United wearing black shorts with red shirts and black socks like someone doesn't know who they are ? Also the north London derby has for years been contested. with Arsenal (away) still having white sleeves which contrast to Spur's white sleeves but I like to see that.

I see no reason whatsoever for a colour change in our local derby, even with both clubs wearing black shorts. I would leave it with the players if they have a problem picking out there own player then I, d be amazed. For me it, s another money making scheme.