Will Keiran Lee be Playing the Season

Just seen some photos on The Star website about the Park event today,and saw Keiran Lee on some of the photos,who we really missed last season,Will he be playing this season for us or not,Hope he is and good luck too him

He should be fitter than a Butcher's dog by now, so he should be back and flying.

I hope so, definitely one of our more influential players.

My son went to Owls In The Park yesterday and spoke to Kieran, he's fully fit and back in training.

Looked at one of the photos at the Park event and one of is knees look really bad and out of shape,so hope he is fully fit

Looked at one of the photos at the Park event and one of is knees look really bad and out of shape,so hope he is fully fit

I thought it was a hip problem that kept him out for so long.

He might be fit now but I'm not confident he'll stay fit. It's a shame as he's a top player though.

A kid I know is friends with KL,and he pushed himself back too early,as he wanted to be involved in the playoffs,NOT the case of being rushed or forced back as some would have everyone believe.

So hes taken his time to make sure hes recovered thoroughly this time,infact he could have returned for the last couple of games last season,but there was little at stake so he stayed on rehab.

Hes far from finished!!!

A kid I know is friends with KL,and he pushed himself back too early,as he wanted to be involved in the playoffs,NOT the case of being rushed or forced back as some would have everyone believe.

So hes taken his time to make sure hes recovered thoroughly this time,infact he could have returned for the last couple of games last season,but there was little at stake so he stayed on rehab.

Hes far from finished!!!

Fingers crossed then. There was talk he might have to retire but hopefully just a case of rushing back too soon

Fingers crossed then. There was talk he might have to retire but hopefully just a case of rushing back too soon

No hes far from retiring,hes raring to go and fully fit.

Like so may players hes got the odd warwound and ware and tear from being an athlete,which may or may not hamper him during a long championship season,but he feels hes got many years ahead in football.