Well done Woody!

Well done ex Owls skipper Richard Wood, for winning the Wembley playoff final singlehandedly for our neighbours Rotherham United. Congratulations!:)

Well done ex Owls skipper Richard Wood, for winning the Wembley playoff final singlehandedly for our neighbours Rotherham United. Congratulations!:)

Used like him at Hillsbrough just not quite good enough for the championship.

Used like him at Hillsbrough just not quite good enough for the championship.

I thought he was plenty good enough for the division at the time he left and Coventry must have thought so.

I was gutted when he asked for a move but didn't blame him. Wednesday were showing zero ambition at the time and the way the club was structured in those days he must have thought there wasn't any prospect of change.

Unfortunately for him it was out of the frying pan and into the fire at Coventry but he's deserved that bit of glory at the end of his career

I thought he was plenty good enough for the division at the time he left and Coventry must have thought so.

I was gutted when he asked for a move but didn't blame him. Wednesday were showing zero ambition at the time and the way the club was structured in those days he must have thought there wasn't any prospect of change.

Unfortunately for him it was out of the frying pan and into the fire at Coventry but he's deserved that bit of glory at the end of his career

Agreed, I'd of liked him to stay but not many would of back then the way the club was. Something for him to look back on and to score but the goals would of felt even better