HELP!! Woodlane Countryside Centre Barn

Hi

I am looking into booking the Woodland Countryside Centre Barn for my wedding lunch and reception and was just wondering if anyone has used it recently for any functions and have any feedback on it?? also does anyone know if they let you bring in your own bar hire and dj's or bands.

Thank you Please help :)

We went and had a look but couldn't get it for the time we wanted it as it was fully booked. Yes, you can do your own bar but would have to be cashless unless you applied for a licence, I think. You can also get your own DJ and band, own caterers etc etc. All they provide is the venue and hire of a few other bits and bobs if you want them eg bunting and crockery.

I have DJ'd here a few times, hired in privately by the bride and groom. Happy to help if you need a DJ.

Thanks for ur help that's great. Question fore Rock classics when u have dj there before how did they get round bar situation cause I don't really think our budget would allow us to pay for everyone alcohol for the night :confused:

Had an enquiry about this venue recently (wasnt you was it :P) Its really close by to me and walked past it a few times and seems really nice and good for some nice photos. Hope you get everything sorted.

Lee

Hi

No wasn't me just looking into a few ideas but looks like a really nice place and good prices :)

Have worked there a few times, you can supply your own bar and caterers. There's a lift for disabled access/prams and the staff are wonderful. Happy to help if you need a photographer.

Thanks that great have u got any pictures of ur work on a website or any of the venue so I can have a look.

Couples have generally hired in a bar, local breweries often have a bar they can situate just outside the building in a trailer, or others can go inside. People then go and buy their drinks in the usual way.

Thank u everyone for your help goin to book and have a look round, I will def get intouch classic rock when we get something boomed and know more about dates.

Hi

No wasn't me just looking into a few ideas but looks like a really nice place and good prices :)

Would of been a nice coincidence if it was, if you are in need of a photographer, let me know adn can sort something out.

Lee

We got married there in summer and loved it

We hired in Bradfield Brewery who set up a mobile bar in courtyard

Food we had hog roast in court yard (room to set up inside if wet) and had a buffet for evening

Highly recommend the venue and Bradfield Brewery (was £150 to hire, then guests bought own and drinks weren't overpriced, husband is a real ale freak so was very pleased with the ales!)