Just bought my first dslr

hi all, newbie here

so iv just bought my first dslr camera. its a Nikon d3200 from Harrison cameras and it came with the 18-55mm kit lens but im also wanting a zoom lens for landscape/wildlife so could anyone please recommend a decent zoom lens but nothing to expensive or if anyone has a second hand lens that would be great as iv got cash waiting but only around £100ish

Good move! I have one, and would love one of those huge telephoto lenses, but they are quite a bit of money.

Ron Harrison has second hand lenses, might be going back there...

Did you want one to take pics of your Landie from a distance?

Good move! I have one, and would love one of those huge telephoto lenses, but they are quite a bit of money.

Ron Harrison has second hand lenses, might be going back there...

Did you want one to take pics of your Landie from a distance?

I have spent thousands there, fantastic shop and staff, the other half has put me on a temporary ban from the shop after my last purchase.

thanks smithy I went back today and bought a Used Nikon AF-S 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 G ED VR Lens from the used section upstairs

its a great hobby and sure you will love it ..

get watching youtube for tips and tricks learning how to change or use the settings can make a massive change to your images .. still a newbie myself and a lot to learn but not a day passes I don't pick up the camera or do some editing .

Edited by doom bringer

hi all, newbie here

so iv just bought my first dslr camera. its a Nikon d3200 from Harrison cameras and it came with the 18-55mm kit lens but im also wanting a zoom lens for landscape/wildlife so could anyone please recommend a decent zoom lens but nothing to expensive or if anyone has a second hand lens that would be great as iv got cash waiting but only around £100ish

old Olympus om lens will fit with the right adapter, manual of course.

I have spent thousands there, fantastic shop and staff, the other half has put me on a temporary ban from the shop after my last purchase.

I've just noticed that the once cheap old Olympus om lens have started to go up in price they are a good alternative to the modern stuff, but with manual focus of course .