Invitations - help!

I need to get some invitations made and I don't really want to order them online - would rather go local.

However, the one place I've been recommended is only open 10-4 Mon-Friday and I work full time. I don't think an appt to look at invites warrants taking a day off work!

Does anybody know anyone else? I don't want the ones with bows and ribbons etc. Just some nice rustic invitations with an info card (double sided) and an RSVP.

Also I am NOT making my own :hihi:

email sales@greystones.co.uk, and you will get some good advice and help. An Eckington business, but the lady who runs it is an excellent designer and printer.

We used Inspired By Me in Maltby, Emma is great and can do absolutely anything you want and she’s reasonably priced. It’s quite a drive for me to her shop but definitely worth it.

We used Inspired By Me in Maltby, Emma is great and can do absolutely anything you want and she’s reasonably priced. It’s quite a drive for me to her shop but definitely worth it.

Is that the craft shop just after the crossroads backing on to the park? That’s gross. Part dirty and expensive

Is that the craft shop just after the crossroads backing on to the park? That’s gross. Part dirty and expensive

Thank you for that horrible and unnecessary comment, and no it isn’t dirty at all or expensive so I’ve got no idea where you’re talking about.

Thank you for that horrible and unnecessary comment, and no it isn’t dirty at all or expensive so I’ve got no idea where you’re talking about.

I’m typing on my phone and spell checker sometimes changes words. It was supposed to say paper not part. It’s the craft shop just past the Queens pub. I used to go there. It was closed for a while then took over by someone else as a craft shop again. If you know Maltby you will know where I’m describing.

If you dont know where I’m describing you can’t knock my comments.

I’m typing on my phone and spell checker sometimes changes words. It was supposed to say paper not part. It’s the craft shop just past the Queens pub. I used to go there. It was closed for a while then took over by someone else as a craft shop again. If you know Maltby you will know where I’m describing.

If you dont know where I’m describing you can’t knock my comments.

So I can’t knock your comments but you can knock mine even though you equally don’t know where I’m describing. That screams double standards!

Inspired By Me is a beautiful and immaculate showroom, recommend to me by our wedding planner at Chatsworth for both stationary and chair covers so I’d say it’s pretty safe to say nothing about them is dirty!

So I can’t knock your comments but you can knock mine even though you equally don’t know where I’m describing. That screams double standards!

Inspired By Me is a beautiful and immaculate showroom, recommend to me by our wedding planner at Chatsworth for both stationary and chair covers so I’d say it’s pretty safe to say nothing about them is dirty!

Oh boy, read it again and you might understand. I asked you a question; if it was that craft shop......You are failing to comprehend my post. I'm not knocking you or your comments, just asking if it's that shop you are referring to. Don't be so defensive when you read something incorrectly.

I need to get some invitations made and I don't really want to order them online - would rather go local.

However, the one place I've been recommended is only open 10-4 Mon-Friday and I work full time. I don't think an appt to look at invites warrants taking a day off work!

Does anybody know anyone else? I don't want the ones with bows and ribbons etc. Just some nice rustic invitations with an info card (double sided) and an RSVP.

Also I am NOT making my own :hihi:

Hi

I'm local (Sheffield) & can do invitations. email me cheryl_spedd@hotmail.com (I'm not in the office for at least another week due to family bereavement but email me & I'll get back to you asap

Oh boy, read it again and you might understand. I asked you a question; if it was that craft shop......You are failing to comprehend my post. I'm not knocking you or your comments, just asking if it's that shop you are referring to. Don't be so defensive when you read something incorrectly.

Well ask yourself why would I be recommending somewhere that’s ‘gross’ and has ‘dirty paper’? Why would anyone recommend that! So from that I’m sure you can figure out that no that isn’t where I’m talking about.

Of course I’m going to be defensive when I suggest a beautiful place we used and all you can do is jump to conclusions and then follow it up with negative descriptions.

Hi all

Apologies for not replying, I've sorted this now. Didn't realise a simple request for my wedding would result in a row. ta