Wedding caterer- pie, mash and peas

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help in finding a wedding caterer for July 2017. We'd like a sit down meal with a main course of pie, mash and peas (not sure yet about starters or deserts) I've had a bit of a research but currently nothing is jumping out at me, does anyone have any recommendations for caterers that are reasonably priced (we are on a budget) but would still be happy to serve a sit down meal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Milly

PJ taste did us some really good pies a few years ago. They were pretty reasonably priced, but not the cheapest.

When i organise events I use a lady called Sharon from High Green her pie and peas are amazing, her number is 07949674646

Hi

I'm not sure if they do events but Cafe Pie in Walkley have the best pies in Sheffield (according to my other half)! They are relly helpful so I'd ask them.

We can do pie, mash and peas at Sheffield Transport Club...no problem!! Please feel free to give us a ring on 07713359797 and we can have a chat...

Oh my goodness - pie, mash and peas is such a good idea! Please let us know if you find someone amazing, I really like this idea. Some of the venue menus are just so boring, this is really unique and unstuffy - good one! :love: