Student photographer wanted for wedding

Hi I'm wondering if there are any student photographers that want to expand there portfolio

I'm getting married in august and looking for someone to capture our day it will be from the morning at our home in Sheffield then going to town hall transport will be provided.

Then on to the evening do at Hillsborough all transport will be there for you.

We are on a budget this is why i need quotes the money will be paid on the night and also would like copies of the photos as well either printed or on a disc/usb what we can provide.

I'm not on here much but will get on as much as possible so you can contact me on here either through comment below or private message also you can contact me my mobile 07751707923.

Thank you for reading a d any help would be appreciated in finding someone to share our day.

I'm not a student but I could help. Im a professional photographer. I have an hourly rate for couples like yourself on a budget. When is your wedding date ?

hey i could help you I am brill with my camera but I do call my self a student