Hidden sexual messages in Disney Films?

I have noticed on facebook recently friends who have become fans of this site

http://www.scmagazineuk.com/how-seeking-disneys-most-shocking-hidden-message-can-lead-you-into-a-malicious-trap/article/166885/

I have my suspicions about Disney and the whole organisation :suspect:

however glad I didnt become a fan of this :roll:

Edited by shaznay

I am Siameeeeese if you pleeeeaaase!!!!

Disney is great for kids. :hihi:

Christ, what a load of outdated tripe. I suppose next we'll be informed that Jazz is the "devil's music".

Christ, what a load of outdated tripe. I suppose next we'll be informed that Jazz is the "devil's music".

Only if it makes use of the tritone ;)

Only if it makes use of the tritone ;)

Oh, yeah..i feel daft now:blush::hihi:

The article isn't about that it's about how joining the group exposed you to threats of spyware and malicious links.

thanks epiphany, glad someone is taking notice :thumbsup:

I noticed a friend of mine on facebook had joined, being a tad suspicious of things like that on facebook did a little research, glad I did :)

Read the Da Vinci Code (if you haven't already), that's full of supposed secret codes and hidden messages in The Little Mermaid and possibly Disney films, if memory serves me correctly. There are whole books devoted to this!

I always suspected those seven dwarfs had evil designs on Snow White

its all a load of bull.

I always suspected those seven dwarfs had evil designs on Snow White

she might have been known as snow white ...but she drifted :roll:

Several psychologists have studied the effects of how subliminal messaging interacts with the subconscious. Whether it can do you harm or not depends on what the messenger intended. Children are certainly more susceptible though as their brains are like sponges.

Advertisers use it all the time. No, it won't make you sleepwalk to the shops to buy their product but it will construct associations between you and their product that weren't there before. These marketing folk know what they're doing and they've had years to perfect it. That's why we live in a society obsessed about things we don't actually need. Our desires are being shaped by people who know what we can want.

have you noticed the coca cola sign...........its in nearly every american film you will ever see....:suspect:

have you noticed the coca cola sign...........its in nearly every american film you will ever see....:suspect:

I used to wonder why some companies spent millions on simply getting a brand name/logo out there. Just the name/logo, nothing else. Surely that's the most unproductive, wasteful marketing technique there is...

Edited by epiphany