THE FULL MONTY. Were you in it??

I was and my brother.And my mum. that's my claim to fame.was you in it

who was u n ur mum n brother got pics of film 2 show us? or a link? luv it its my fav film eva

I wasn't, but a wall I pointed and put the copings on and a stack of fall pipes I put up were!

I had a friend who's mothers uncle once walked down the street where it was filmed.

My friends mum was in it! As Beryl.

who was u n ur mum n brother got pics of film 2 show us? or a link? luv it its my fav film eva

i don't but you know the part when he runs out of the supermarket in to the lady with the trolley.that's my mum. and you can see me and my brother in the end scene in the club on the stage looking in to the audience.it was filmed at the shiregreen working mens club.

My Uncle was in it. He was one of the trumpet players in the brass band. I think he was sporting a moustache in those days.

My mate's girlfriend's brother was Alistair Crocker, who was a sound recordist on TFM. Can anyone get more tenuous than that?

I wasn't in it, and I'm glad I wasn't too.

Yes I played the guy who tried to kill himself in the car with the ginger curly hair.

No but I used to drink in Shiregreen club and I like to take all my clothes off.