Predators any good?

Hi has anyone been to see the new Predators film?

Is it a hit or a miss? Thanks

Yes, go see it. Its a good film. Its more in keeping with the 1st Predator film and not the naff Alien vs Predator films.

So, yes, go today!! :)

I saw it last night...worth a watch, but nothing on the originals! :P

My mate went to see it last week and says it's abit pants.... first 20 minutes is supposed to be ok but then it gets repetative and just a usual shoot em up movie...

I still think the first is brilliant and won't be bettered.

Me and Mr Grissom went to see it last week and enjoyed it. Having said that , Preditor films are my secret guilty pleasure so I would say that anyway. As previous poster said its more intune with the first film in the series and is a bit formulaic . However its worth seeing for the sight of Adrian Brody's Abs alone! Six pack? more like the super, deluxe mega pack .

It wasn't to my taste, but then, I'm not an action-movie girl. That said, if they ARE your "thing" I'd go see it. It has the usual special effects for these type of films, and is based on a comic story (so the fella says).

One thing I didn't understand was the ending, but I'll wait until you've seen it so as not to spoil it.

It wasn't to my taste, but then, I'm not an action-movie girl. That said, if they ARE your "thing" I'd go see it. It has the usual special effects for these type of films, and is based on a comic story (so the fella says).

One thing I didn't understand was the ending, but I'll wait until you've seen it so as not to spoil it.

If you didn't understand it you wouldn't be able to explain it, hence unable to spoil it.

Bet you're going try now, huh?:hihi:

If you didn't understand it you wouldn't be able to explain it, hence unable to spoil it.

Bet you're going try now, huh?:hihi:

Well, there is that. :) But if I asked the question, then it would give the ending away? It probably just makes the way for the sequel to be honest with you.......

I saw it last week with the Mrs. We weren't planning on watching we only saw it as when we got to the till at Cineworld they'd sold all the seats for Toy Story 3 and Predators was the only thing left.

I enjoyed it, I haven't seen any of the others but it wasn't the Mrs' cup of tea, far too much gore for her lol.

I was dragged to watch this, I thought it was alright but all the films seem a bit samey to me and predictable, they seem to be running out of ideas.

I'm hoping to see it tomorrow

As a lover of the first and maybe second I was very disappointed with the AvP franchise My son has seen it and he liked the originals He said it was more like the first

Saying that I liked the Alien films