How much can I earn while I'm claiming the Dole?

How much can I earn part time without blowing my benefit allowances right out of the water?

It's complicated.

I believe you can work on a part-time basis but it has to be less than 16 hours a week (15 hours 59 seconds max.). You will still have to declare your earnings when you sign and you may have deductions from your Job Seekers Allowance.

The government is wanting to incentivise lone parents by allowing them to work over 16 hours - so different rules apply.

Best ask what the current rules are, and how they would apply to you, at Jobcentre Plus office.

a Few years ago When I was signing on for a short period the rule was you could work 16 hours a week without a pay cap. I worked security at £10 and our while signing on. Bit silly to be honest

You can do part time work up to 16 hours a week.

The money you earn from your part time job will be deducted from your JSA, apart from the first £5.00

You will need to fill in a B7 form at the Jobcentre if you start p/t work

You can do part time work up to 16 hours a week.

The money you earn from your part time job will be deducted from your JSA, apart from the first £5.00

You will need to fill in a B7 form at the Jobcentre if you start p/t work

its £20 for the week and then they take of any after that

It depends on your circumstances - if you are single, just claiming for yourself then it is only a £5 disregard and they will deduct anything over this from your JSA. And you can't work more than 16 hours regardless of your circumstances or what benefit you are on.

and you need to pay your out of pocket expenses yourself and then reclaim them because if the employer/client pays expenses up front it'll also be treated as income.

get a fiddle job and dont let them know about it ;)

lol - was waiting for someone to say that :hihi:

Think you can work upto 16 hours and still be entittled to JSA anymore hours than that and you loose entitlement. Try having a look on direct.gov.uk for more info

Or get a full time job and stop claiming.

And why not. Many policitians fiddle thousands while already being millionnaires.