Cheap or free A5 poster printing for cat rescue charity

I need to advertise an event for the Cat Abuse Treatment Society, a great one-woman, local charity.

I have an A5 poster and require around 200 copies.

Could someone do these very cheap please in return for recognition on the day, and on the forum! Funding is hardly good at the best of times but is just about non-existent at the moment.

Thank you!

maggieskinner@blueyonder.co.uk

try sign and print, langsett road, did mine bout 15quid for 3000

Hopefully someone can help them out. A great charity who do sterling work.

Thank you Sam for your kind words. You also do sterling work! C.A.T.S. charity can vouch for that.

Sign and Print only print off grey-scale, not colour so am going to print them off on my PC. Might be a lengthy job but I'm getting nowhere fast!!

hi

try S & N Colour PrintersPrinters & Lithographers

Tel: 0114 276 2582|

Hi Magsie, I would suggest you try Mensa Printers, 111 Arundel Lane, Sheffield, S1 4RF. Telephone 0114 2725992, Web address - http://www.mensaprinters.com or email them on info@mensaprinters.co.uk.

They deal with a lot of local organisations and different charity bodies and I've always found them very helpful.

Hello

When do you need them by? My partner works for a Design & Creative Agency and might be able to help you out as they do try to support local charities.

Magsie

If you email me the design I can print A5 full colour on my laser printer.

Jackie knows me (I support CATS regularly).

regards

Jeremy