Missing 80's iconic superstars

I was wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of any of the following 80's superstars?

I know a couple have been causing havoc around the streets of Sheffield(as reported by Basil),but i'm really worried about the following-Kevin Rowland(Dexy's),last seen around 5 years ago wearing red suspenders!!

Terry Hall(Specials & FB3),not been seen for a good few years now.

Buster Bloodvessel(Bad Manners).

Alison Moyet(yazoo),went missing,then reappeared briefly,now missing again,and Captain Sensible,who just dsappeared years ago.

Are you missing any other 80's superstars?

Bad Manners are still touring. They played the Boardwalk 18 months ago or so.

Jim

Too-rye-ay about to be re-released so Kev should be knocking about a bit soon.

Alison Moyet - she was knocking about with the French and the Saunders - last seen in Chicago.

Terry Hall - held personally responsible for the hole in the ozone layer caused by Elenette Hairspray. In hiding, possibly through the other side of the hole. Will return in 2013 to tell us that this town (heaven) IS coming like a ghost town.

Buster Bloodvessel - set up small, but profitable cottage industry of black pudding milkshakes in direct competition to Innocent smoothies. He named it Coronaries.

Yeah I wonder what happened to:

Pat Kane (Hue and Cry) - One of the finest voices ever. :|

Some others:

Kenny Thomas - He was outstanding, he knocked me out.

Omar - There was nothing like this.

Kenny Loggins - He gave us footloose then ran away.

Tanita Tikarum - Now teaching Geography in the Midlands but very limited in her knowledge and keeps telling her students how Basingstoke is so wonderful and that's as far as they need to go.

Tasmin Archer - Working in Aldi in Keighley. She's in charge of the liquor chocolates and is currently battling an addiction to the Remi Martin ones.

Beverley Craven - Went on Stars in her Eyes as herself and noone recognised her. Has gone back to macrame and occasionally does public appearances in Co-op stores where her only fans hang out.

Thanks for that info.Some good news,after intensive searching Paul Young has apparently been sighted doing some cooking on some tv show or other this week! I am really glad Tinita Tikaram is alive and well though!!

1 or 2 others i'm still worried about are,Mick Karn(Japan,Dalis car),Howard Jones hasn't been seen kocking around,Mick Talbot(Style Council)and M,the fine group which gave us the classic "pop muzik".

Thanks for that info.Some good news,after intensive searching Paul Young has apparently been sighted doing some cooking on some tv show or other this week! I am really glad Tinita Tikaram is alive and well though!!

1 or 2 others i'm still worried about are,Mick Karn(Japan,Dalis car),Howard Jones hasn't been seen kocking around,Mick Talbot(Style Council)and M,the fine group which gave us the classic "pop muzik".

Yey for Paul Young. I wagged school for that man!

Howard J. I think he got civil partnershipped to Nik Kershaw but they recently separated over irreconcilable differences; the streaking cap Kershaw had lovingly used since 1983 had split and he blamed Jones's excessively large forehead for the problem.

Mick Talbot however is alive and well and playing in a stonking band called The Players with Steve White and Damon Minchella amongst others. :)

http://www.theplayerslounge.com/

terry halls currently singing with the dub pistols

he was on their new album and played middlesbroughs music live event with em (they played gangsters) and other ska...ry stuff

he had a rough looking beard and tramp style suit...lol

terry halls currently singing with the dub pistols

he was on their new album and played middlesbroughs music live event with em (they played gangsters) and other ska...ry stuff

he had a rough looking beard and tramp style suit...lol

You know that's not true and he was actually serving in Subway up there. God you tell so many fibs! :P

You know that's not true and he was actually serving in Subway up there. God you tell so many fibs! :P

there was barely anybody serving in there....anyway there was bugger all to serve

there was barely anybody serving in there....anyway there was bugger all to serve

Ah but to quote Terry, it ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it. :)

Good news! I found the Pasedenas today working in a Bridlington amusement arcade. One takes the money in that plastic box, another was taking out the soft toys from the teddy picker. I only spotted him as he yelled 'Right on!' as it landed on a blue smurf looking cuddly. His brother, operating the little train outside, could be heard humming Riding on a train to himself. They are doing fine now! :)

Howard Jones has appeared on those 80s package shows. And I think Bad Manners and Buster Bloodvessel are still treading the proverbial boards, saw him interviewed on tv not that long ago anyway.