Houshold enquiry form.

I've had a "household enquiry form" through the post supposedly from Sheffield council.

It says that it isn't a voting registration form, its just to check who lives in my address and that it must be completed otherwise the law will "visit me".

Is it a legitimate thing I should fill in and post off because I don't know why but it just seems a bit off to me.

If you have any doubts, why don't you speak to Electoral Services whose contact details are on your letter?

Or look at the Electoral Services webpages on the SCC website?

How would a reply from someone on here make it any more 'legitimate' than it already is?

My household has had them in the past. We've always completed them, also received one today. Just done the information online.

Had one here in Bournemouth too. Perhaps preparing for another Election :)

Martin Lewis mentioned these forms on his slot on 'This Morning' a couple of weeks ago saying every household would be receiving them and that you could be fined if they weren't completed. I've just confirmed my details online same as Groose :)

Hmmm, I think you lot are all in on the scam. :suspect:

:hihi:

Alan, are you claiming Single Person Discount on your CTAX?

Hmmm, I think you lot are all in on the scam. :suspect:

:hihi:

:roll: rumbled ......:hihi:

They are genuine and as said you could be fined if you don't return it.http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/family/2016/09/be-sure-to-respond-to-your-councils-household-enquiry-form---or-risk-a-1000-fine

I've had a "household enquiry form" through the post supposedly from Sheffield council.

It says that it isn't a voting registration form, its just to check who lives in my address and that it must be completed otherwise the law will "visit me".

Is it a legitimate thing I should fill in and post off because I don't know why but it just seems a bit off to me.

Had one here in Bournemouth too. Perhaps preparing for another Election :)

Why should Sheffield Council want to know about an address in Bournemouth :huh:

Or has Sheffield decided to expand much further south than anyone expected and promote a real Sheffield by the Seaside festival :hihi:

I just did mine on the website, took like 30 seconds, as all details were already there, it was just confirming them... http://www.elecreg.co.uk/sheffield

Your numbers to log in, are on the front of the letter....