Charity Race Night race sponsorships

Hi Everyone!

I hope this post is allowed, i'm new here!

In January next year, i will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for Mind, the mental health charity.

As part of this, i have a fundraising target to hit, and so i am organising a few charity events to help me reach the target (and hopefully more!).

One of the events i am planning is a 'Snail Race Night', at the Green Dragon pub in Kimberworth, Rotherham on August Bank Holiday Monday. This involves a DVD of cartoon snails racing each other, with people placing bets on the winner. The DVD's are completely individual and specially made, with the option to sponsor races and runners.

I am looking for business or individuals who would be interested in sponsoring and naming a race. The company name and logo will be on the screen, the betting tickets and the race card. This will only cost £10. There are 6 Races in total.

Alternatively (or as well as), you could sponsor one of the 'runners' (snails) for £5 per runner. Again, the company name will be on the screen, betting tickets and race cards. There are 8 runners per race.

I am particularly interested in local business as i want to help to provide exposure in the community and gain new interest in your business. You would also be most welcome to attend the event.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch on here asap, as i am starting to put arrangements in place and get everything i need organised ahead of time.

Thank you!