Judge Judy v Judge Rinder

I would rather face Judge Rinder than Judge Judy if I was ever in a Court, Judge Judy hammers em. :gag::hihi:

Only watched it a couple of times, but I find Judge Rinder to be oleaginous and grandstanding.

Judge Judy, whilst abrasive, often speaks sense.

Judge Judy any day She has more class !

Judge Judy is the top earner on US daytime TV.

They scour their stooges from the small claims courts with dubious promises.

The attraction for the defendants to go through the repetitive ritual humiliation is that the show (not them) pay the claimant if they lose.

Don't forget that "I know you are lying" doesn't hold up in a real court.

I've always watched Judge Rinder one of those shows is quite enough and I enjoy his humour.

My friend has a budgie, her husband was rambling on one day and the budgie interrupted him to say 'talking';)

Biggest factor for me is that Judge Judith Shindlin was actually a proper judge from the NY circuit.

"Judge" Rinder is just a Barrister pretending be one.

Whilst I fully appreciate the make believe world of TV it does make me laugh whenever I see the JR set. It screams US style carbon copy. Not even on the same planet as what a real British court is like.

For most people unaware a real world UK civil courtroom would be most disappointing. Even more the small claims hearings like JR deals with. They are nothing more than glorified meeting rooms usually.