RIP Sir Terry Wogan

The Togmeister has died this morning.

The finest breakfast show presenter radio 2 ever had. :(

There's a special programme on Radio 2 right now if anyone is online reading this.

This has been one bugger of a start to the year. RIP Sir Terry.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35453541 77 years old and a short battle with cancer...

Also people posting hate about him already, keep it to yourselves. If you can't say anything nice, then don't bother.

a really nice guy , I grew up listening to his breakfast show , fighting the flab . I managed to see him at the Beeb when I went to visit a friend working there , lovely man. Gone but not forgotten. I remember his friend cannon Roger Royle who is I believe the same age now as Sir Terry, speaking before the show , a thoroughly nice guy.

I used to listen to his show on radio 2 in the morning when I was trucking he always cheered me up on the long dark mornings on the M1, sad day TOGS and his funny stories entertained me no end,I switched to radio 4 when the ginger winger took over his show..RIP Terry.

David schneider sums up the last few weeks on twitter. It’s truly like God’s put an intern in charge of deaths and he’s going through the list of celebrities people really love. RIP Terry Wogan.

I'll never forget a holiday in 1983/4.terry started to play good vibrations by the beach boys and in the middle of it there was a minor earthquake in Wales. His secret...always broadcasting to one person when his audience was millions. He will be sorely missed.

He was hilarious on THE Eurovision Song Contest. He made an unwatchable programme , watchable !

Its very rare I feel a genuine feeling of loss when a celebrity dies but in Terry's case I do, during my lifetime he was always around somewhere, very sad news, RIP Mr.

Its very rare I feel a genuine feeling of loss when a celebrity dies but in Terry's case I do, during my lifetime he was always around somewhere, very sad news, RIP Mr.

Totally agree with this. Whether it was his chat show, blankety blank, Eurovision or the radio his voice was always somewhere.

Very sad.

Goodness me....... totally unexpected and very sad news. Another legend gone. R.I.P.