New Star Wars Film.

I've advised my pal to wear Tena pants throughout the film, as he is sooo excited!

I'll wait until things calm down, then go and watch.

Are you, or anyone you know more excited than my 49 year old pal?

I really couldn't care less.

Watched some of the films but never got into it.

I will go and see it but wont be rushing to get there, the first 3 films were pretty good without being earth shattering whilst the second 3 were awful, I'm not overly impressed with the work of JJ Abrams as he seems to promise more than he can deliver, having said that the trailers look good and it will be interesting to see some old faces in there.

I've advised my pal to wear Tena pants throughout the film, as he is sooo excited!

I'll wait until things calm down, then go and watch.

Are you, or anyone you know more excited than my 49 year old pal?

Well I'm in a similar (although not quite) the same age bracket as you mate and so know exactly what you mean. Besides, by the time you get towards 50, Tena pants are already looming on the horizon. Apparently.

Going Christmas Eve can't wait!! I only have to hear the music and it brings tears. Don't think I'll be disappointed.

I saw it at midnight last night!

I say midnight, it actually started at 12:35am, due to an obscene amount of pre-movie adverts.

Very much enjoyed it, but possibly slightly ruined by being so, so tired.

I saw it at midnight last night!

I say midnight, it actually started at 12:35am, due to an obscene amount of pre-movie adverts.

Very much enjoyed it, but possibly slightly ruined by being so, so tired.

Was it very busy at this time?

I notice today it's on at 00.05 and 03.30

I loved the first one when it came out, but the rest are pretty mundane/daft if you ask me. I know that the films are supposedly for kids and Sheldon types, but anything with animatronic puppets in it is a big no-no for me … reminds me of the Muppets.

Having said that, I'll most probably go and see the new one when the rush ends. :)

Was it very busy at this time?

I notice today it's on at 00.05 and 03.30

No sir. It was dead.... 2-3 rows at the most. I saw it at Vue in Meadowhall though, not centertainment.

No sir. It was dead.... 2-3 rows at the most. I saw it at Vue in Meadowhall though, not centertainment.

Nice one. I'd rather go when quiet. Saying that it's only got late viewing today, then normal from tomorrow. I can't be bothered today, and going to the cinema on own is probably considered pretty sad :hihi::hihi:

going to the cinema on own is probably considered pretty sad :hihi::hihi:

Why is it? If you want to see a film and no-one wants to see it with you then what's the problem with going to the cinema to see it?

New film is quite good :)

Going tomorrow.

I'm deliberately avoiding any spoilers, but it's hard to mute all of the hype and, from what I'm hearing, Abrams has done it again (after his Star Trek reboot of 2009, which I thought was quite a feat, considering the subject-matter and the expected levels of fan service).

Can't hardly wait :banana: