X Factor Winner In "I'm Gay" Shocker!

I doubt it makes any difference if he is gay, straight, pink, blue, etc as long as his music is good it'll sell.

Looks like he is stuffed on both counts then :hihi:

Hmm. Not heard from him for a while, and I see he's working on his debut album. How unfortunate for him that his twitter account was 'hacked' and he's ended up with his name and picture in all the papers.

But there's no such thing as "looks like a gay man." Most gay men look and act the same as straight men, and most "camp, effeminate" men are not gay.

Well, that's your opinion; it's certainly not fact.

I'm pretty sure most people can tell, and, as has been said before, it was pretty obvious Joe was gay.

I mean, people from Uranus knew long before he bravely announced it after winning X Factor 2009.

Not sure if he should have to air his sexuality - people don't come out and say 'i'm straight'

Well, that's your opinion; it's certainly not fact.

It is not my opinion, it is statistical evidence.

Is that one of the "94.3% of all stats are made up"?

Or the "stats are tailored to suit the situation"?

Either way, I'd *love* to see your stats on this subject.

Can anyone else see a gameshow idea emerging here?

hmmm, he just realised 3 weeks ago apparently!! i always thought it was something you knew from a very young age!!

Either its true but a publicity stunt,as you never hear of him now, or The News Of The World has got hold of the story,so hes getting in first.

hmmm, he just realised 3 weeks ago apparently!! i always thought it was something you knew from a very young age!!

Not necessarily true. Teenagers go through all sorts of emotions as their hormones kick in and many gay people talk about feeling confused over their sexuality when they were younger. I know of four gay people who got married (two had children) before they realised/accepted their sexuality.

Not necessarily true. Teenagers go through all sorts of emotions as their hormones kick in and many gay people talk about feeling confused over their sexuality when they were younger. I know of four gay people who got married (two had children) before they realised/accepted their sexuality.

this is true but usually they have some idea, all the gay men and indeed women that i know have said that it was something they knew from a young age. I think it was kinda obvious from day one really though.

what little joe gay you dont say. it was obvious from the minute he opened his mouth just like will young you could just tell does it make a difference not to me