Come dine with me

We are making a new, daytime series of the hit TV show;

Come Dine With Me

For Channel 4

And we are looking for people from YOUR area to take part in the series.

Do you love cooking and having people over to your house for dinner? We’re looking for anyone over 18 years old, from any walk of life, who feels they have what it takes to throw a great dinner party!

The hugely successful C4 series Come Dine With Me follows FIVE strangers, all budding chefs, as they take it in turns to try and prepare the best meal, be the best host and hold the best all-round dinner party for the others. The best host at the end of the competition wins £1000 cash!

We are filming a new show soon in YOUR area and we are looking for people to take part.

If you are passionate about cooking and you’d like to find out more, or if you know someone who could be a perfect candidate for our show, then please get in touch with us as soon as possible and leave your contact details on:

0871 244 4142

(Callers from a BT landline will be charged a set up fee of 10p per call plus 10p per minute.

Calls from other networks may be higher and from mobiles will cost considerably more.)

Or email: [email protected]