Lindsay Lohan going to jail

And I was right - she's out after 13 days :suspect:

I'm trying to find out who made the decision to release her.

You may recall that Paris Hilton was also released after serving only a very short part of her sentence - to the ire of the judge, who promptly summonsed her to his court and sent her back inside, along with some scathing comments about the sheriff who had taken it upon himself to try and over-rule a judge.

When are you all going to stop making heroes or heroines out of spoilt overpaid, undertalented losers. Don't forget Mel Gibson in your adoration. He beats up women. Try looking at your armed services. They're the real heroes.

she'll come out a lesbian you mark my words.

Someone's been reading too much of The Sun.

I'm trying to find out who made the decision to release her.

You may recall that Paris Hilton was also released after serving only a very short part of her sentence - to the ire of the judge, who promptly summonsed her to his court and sent her back inside, along with some scathing comments about the sheriff who had taken it upon himself to try and over-rule a judge.

I understand the prison warden can make these decisions himself overcrowding is the main reason, these celebs aren't harden criminals, just idiots, let them out and make room for the dangerous ones, these celebs are going to die from drug overdoses anyhow, so who cares.

she'll come out a lesbian you mark my words.

She went in as one Sid. Please keep up!:roll:

When are you all going to stop making heroes or heroines out of spoilt overpaid, undertalented losers. Don't forget Mel Gibson in your adoration. He beats up women. Try looking at your armed services. They're the real heroes.

Massacring civilians in foreign countries the government should never have sent them to in the first place, does not fall high on the list of heroism for many people.

Massacring civilians in foreign countries the government should never have sent them to in the first place, does not fall high on the list of heroism for many people.
And certainly not for you.eh, let others defend you, while you worship garbage

She's out and going to rehab now? One adorable kid before and now lost..what a waste hope she will gather her acts soon and go clean..