Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

No one denies the terrible oppression blacks faced in America and its terrible, but it doesn't justify what is happening today. Have a look at the link I put up; its only a few minutes long. It might just open your eyes a bit.

i saw the first couple of seconds, its the same old bobbins about black lives matter etc, the same bobbins we see spouted on here by yourself and your ilk.

Black lives matter came about, not because they hate white people, but because of a society which DOESNT value them, certain white people with a vested interest are using it as an excuse to validate their own poisonous views

i saw the first couple of seconds, its the same old bobbins about black lives matter etc, the same bobbins we see spouted on here by yourself and your ilk.

Black lives matter came about, not because they hate white people, but because of a society which DOESNT value them, certain white people with a vested interest are using it as an excuse to validate their own poisonous views

If you had watched beyond the first few seconds you would have seen some very concerning anti white sentiment.

If you had watched beyond the first few seconds you would have seen some very concerning anti white sentiment.

and black people can be racist too, its not just a white thing, its also just as bad, BUT 2 wrongs dont make a right, and the vast majority of racism, especially in the US is almost wholly white on black. and those going on that protest in charlottesville were not "just some fine people"

even trumps getting some of it now from them, because of his daughter marrying a "jew"

Racist posts have been removed. We will not tolerate this so any more and you will find your accounts suspended.

Is Trump really the best America can do?? What the hell is up with that place? It really hasn't moved on since the 50/60's other than paint a pretty veneer....and even that's now liquefying...the man is an absolute wreck for a leader....when's he gonna sack his daughter?

yes we know that but not in so many words what is you interpretation of a nazi is?

likewise for Longcol

You work it out for yourself. Don't ask somebody else to do it for you . Read some history.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/650915?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Edited by petemcewan

Guest makapaka
Is Trump really the best America can do?? What the hell is up with that place? It really hasn't moved on since the 50/60's other than paint a pretty veneer....and even that's now liquefying...the man is an absolute wreck for a leader....when's he gonna sack his daughter?

I'm in America now. The small minority of people ive met are mortified by trump - probably how most are about brexit.

It's what happens when people become complacent.

You work it out for yourself. Don't ask somebody else to do it for you . Read some history.

I think you ought to read the thread, and dont take mine or any body else's post out of context.

Bullets and Pigs Blood ! The man is unstable and not fit to serve. Get rid of him.

Mod Note

Racist posts have been removed again

As we said in the previous warning this will not be tolerated

I note that bannon has been moved on - there are few who started there remaining now. He appeared to have left on good(ish) terms and now seems hell bent on pushing his flavour of right wing views on the rest of the world via his odious breitbart site.

Question is, is he more dangerous on his own or in trumps inner circle?

I note that bannon has been moved on - there are few who started there remaining now. He appeared to have left on good(ish) terms and now seems hell bent on pushing his flavour of right wing views on the rest of the world via his odious breitbart site.

Question is, is he more dangerous on his own or in trumps inner circle?

i suppose with Breitbart he can push whatever odious things he can, but with trump he was running the country so...........