South Yorks Police in trouble again

There was me thinking that that was the outcome of numerous public and private inquiries? But clearly you know better than all the investigators and judges who have made their ruling so I shall bow to your superior knowledge. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's how it seemed to conclude to me as well...

There is a thread for the Hillsborough disaster. Move it there. This is about the helicopter thread, which is now a moot point seeing as we don't have one anymore.

Guest makapaka
There is a thread for the Hillsborough disaster. Move it there. This is about the helicopter thread, which is now a moot point seeing as we don't have one anymore.

Its title isn't specific to the helicopter incident.

But there is a thread for the hills borough deaths.

Apparently he is obsessed with choppers:

Yes, he read 'helicopter' and focussed on only the 'cop' bit.Apparently they took it in turns to go up there on a rotor system.

And AGAIN:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-40978725

Just keeps on coming doesn't it?

Enjoyed the quote:

South Yorkshire Police said it accepted the findings and admitted its handling of the matter was "far below the standard the public or we as a service would expect".

I think whoever said this was having laugh. Given the catalogue of corruption, brutality and incompetence that have beset SYP, the handling of this matter is exactly the standard most of the public expect.

And AGAIN:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-40978725

Just keeps on coming doesn't it?

Enjoyed the quote:

South Yorkshire Police said it accepted the findings and admitted its handling of the matter was "far below the standard the public or we as a service would expect".

I think whoever said this was having laugh. Given the catalogue of corruption, brutality and incompetence that have beset SYP, the handling of this matter is exactly the standard most of the public expect.

Don't talk about my friend Kate like that ;)