Massage in Sheffield - recommendations?

Anna up gleadless is your best bet .she comes highly recommended

Anna up gleadless is your best bet .she comes highly recommended

Right. Any contact details/website for this 'Anna up gleadless'?

Hi - I'm looking for a massage that isn't painful but is relaxing/stress relieving. Similar to the type you get at a Spa. Mostly on the back/shoulders but full body would be good. Want somewhere above board - not a 'parlour'.

Thanks.

Aimee at http://www.koppla-av.com or sheffield mobile massage on Facebook.

Right. Any contact details/website for this 'Anna up gleadless'?

Sent you a pm

Try Hillsborough Chiropractic ... you can find them on yell. Search for massage and Sheffield.

Try Hillsborough Chiropractic ... you can find them on yell. Search for massage and Sheffield.

I go to the chiropractic clinic here but they have a lady who is a masseur and is very good.

Posts removed - this thread is for recommendations, not advertising or recommending your own business.

Healing Hands Clinic in Wincobank, they are working with professional boxers. Working for the Ingle Gym. Phone number is 07841494498

Sorry, I gave the wrong number. I don’t believe Edit or Eva will offer any extra services. They don’t even do relaxing massages. 07471061961. Would you mind to ask on this number, please?

Hey - I went to a spa in the Park Hill area, on Maltraver's Road (not far from the staton. To be honest it was ok (and was not expensive), but at times I felt more like I was a chicken being basted for cooking rather than a deep tissue massage! A much better experience was last Christmas when I was visiting my mum down south in London, I stayed at the Gore Hotel near Hyde Park (lovely hotel!) and got a massage from a large mobile massage company (https://www.themassagerooms.com) .... I'm not sure if they cover all of the UK but it was absolutely amazing and they were definitely mobile as came to the hotel room. It wasn't cheap though, I think they charged me £75.

Hope that helps!

Just before the pandemic I treated myself to a full body massage when I went on a few days break in Harrogate. 

I didn't think I needed one, however for the next few days I slept like a baby and woke up fully rested and relaxed.

Pure bliss.

I must go back :)