Airsoft shops in Sheffield?

Loob re lost I'd have you erased your emails ? That might have a link ?

no he has a unit shop at hackenthorpe address should be on there somewhere

NM PRODUCTS LTD

Unit H,

Staniforth Works,

Main Street,

Hackenthorpe,

Sheffield,

S12 4LB

Loob re lost I'd have you erased your emails ? That might have a link ?
Yup :(

SF auto-emails go to my gmail spam folder by default (easier than inbox > bin), and I clear that just about every day.

Oh well...All things considered, I'd rather get a GBB M4 than an AEG M4 anyway :D

I don't suppose they're brought out a Sig 552 GBB yet? Still my favourite AEG/form factor (I'd owned a TM for a good while, modded handguard and internals to 9.6V, with a purpose-built battery. Ferocious little beast with insane RoF, that was).

Edited by L00b

A poster put his JG XM177 up in the FS section recently. He had a couple of midcaps and a highcap to go with that, if I remember right :huh:

(His thread got pulled (unsurprisingly) and I was actually in negotiations with him at the time, but I accidentally deleted his PM and haven't been able to ID'him again :()

Need to get myself off to that CQB place in Sheff', but I keep getting 'interrupted' by work (double-:(). A Good Irish friend of mine and long-time airsofter tried it not long ago and had a lot of good things to say about it. I wonder if he took his Inokatsu '60 with him? :D

EDIT - I really don't think Sheff Forum would have an airgun/airsoft section anytime soon. It's just too small-scale a hobby around here, and the Forum is both "too clean" (no offense intended :D) and too generalist.

That said, if you want an idea of what the airsoft sub-section of a location-based Forum can look like, head over here for a look-see (airsoft sub-forum of Boards.ie, the largest Irish 'Sheffield Forum-like' Forum, mostly Dublin-focused). I used to post a lot on that (including in the airsoft section) before I came back to Sheffield and started posting on here.

As for how 'fun' airsoft can be, well...start here :D

I wouldn't mind goin for a quick game but I'd like a woodland environment to use my l96 and ghillies ;)

I wouldn't mind goin for a quick game but I'd like a woodland environment to use my l96 and ghillies ;)

If anyone needs to know where the local sites are, look here:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=564549

(and if I've missed any, please let me know in that thread, I'll happily update it).

They do a woodland game at Brit tac in Sheffield but there games are in Barnsley and doncaster

And just up the road from clumber park, its called skirmish airsoft and its all woodland! And they have an onsite shop!

Edited by M_C_Walker

Theres a airsoft store on Old Station Drive, Unit B2, S7 2PY its called ASPUK if you want weapons go there.