Three girls B.BC.

this program should be shown in all schools and the pupils will gain an insight into what grooming is.

I thought the acting was above average.

Especially the actresses playing the three girls. So convincing.

Just watched it on catch up very well acted and really highlights the short comings of our justice system.I think the police have been much more interested in historic cases involving celebrities than current cases that are complicated and difficult to investigate,lets hope programmes like this change things.

Just watched it on catch up very well acted and really highlights the short comings of our justice system.I think the police have been much more interested in historic cases involving celebrities than current cases that are complicated and difficult to investigate,lets hope programmes like this change things.

Got to agree with you that they liston to someone from 50 years ago but wouldn't believe the teenagers saying whats happening now.

The whitewash continues, the abuse continues. Well done to the BBC for making and showing this excellent drama, lets hope it leads to some of the inactive facing justice as well as more of the scum perpetrators.

Watched the documentary the other night,was anyone brought to task for ignoring all the stuff what went on.

Watched the documentary the other night,was anyone brought to task for ignoring all the stuff what went on.

Not that I've heard of, it was a heartbreaking doc to watch. The fact GM police officer that gave the press conference was the very man who'd ignored damning evidence sums the whole sorry mess up, there are a lot of people in authority with the ruination of these young girls lives on their hands, I hope they can sleep at night.

Not that I've heard of, it was a heartbreaking doc to watch. The fact GM police officer that gave the press conference was the very man who'd ignored damning evidence sums the whole sorry mess up, there are a lot of people in authority with the ruination of these young girls lives on their hands, I hope they can sleep at night.

they will sleep soundly at night because non of their children were involved