Kraftwerk, City Hall, 15/06/17

Been to see the excellent Kraftwerk at the City Hall tonight and thouroughly enjoyed, although down to one original member these days the show was amazing with the 3-D visuals making a great accompaniment. The highlights were Man Machine, Radioactivity and Robots. The only blip was the right curtain getting stuck at the encore.

I wish I had been on the ball and gone along....hadnt heard about this gig..

I wish I had been on the ball and gone along....hadnt heard about this gig..

I bought tickets back in October, it sold out very quickly and was a full house tonight.

Just babysat for this, they really enjoyed it. So did I Grandson was a joy.

I am so chuffing jealous of anyone who went. Tried to get tickets and failed. Bah humbug.

Been to see the excellent Kraftwerk at the City Hall tonight and thouroughly enjoyed, although down to one original member these days the show was amazing with the 3-D visuals making a great accompaniment. The highlights were Man Machine, Radioactivity and Robots. The only blip was the right curtain getting stuck at the encore.

The 3D show is essential because without that you're left with three paunchy middle aged men hunched over keyboards. :|

The 3D show is essential because without that you're left with three paunchy middle aged men hunched over keyboards. :|

If you say so.

nope

robots :hihi:

It was amazing! The 3d show and graphics went really well with each song, and the sound quality was good too. The city hall is a great venue now :-). Big love to curtain holding man too, his arms must have been killing by the end!

Shouldn't that be 4 hunched over laptops?