Sign in to follow this  

Jackson Browne to be a full time Eagle?

Any thoughts from Eagle' s fans on the possibility of The late Glen Frey being replaced by his oldest friend Jackson Browne. I have a feeling that the Grammy's tribute was an audition for Browne, who's solo career ha not amounted to much for many years. The Eagles are probably the biggest and most lucrative band doing live shows, by sheer volume. I am sure Henley and the other guys would love to keep it going.

I really don't think that Jackson Browne would ever want become part of the Eagles. I love both the band and JB but sadly their time has passed.

I really don't think that Jackson Browne would ever want become part of the Eagles. I love both the band and JB but sadly their time has passed.

You are probably right, got carried away with the tribute, I guess. Nice to see original lead guitarist Bernie Leadon getting his licks in on the tribute eh?

It's a real shame Don Felder wasn't included but completely understandable, I think that Glen Frey would not have wanted him there. It was very sad that Felder allowed his ego control him.

It's a real shame Don Felder wasn't included but completely understandable, I think that Glen Frey would not have wanted him there. It was very sad that Felder allowed his ego control him.

Yes indeed, there are few better guitarists than Don Felder, such a shame he got greedy. Although I think he still gets a sizeable chunk of Eagles revenue as he was and still, is I think, a member of the band as far as finance issues are concerned, whereas Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmitt are on salaries, much like their backing musicians, but better paid, I assume.