Millwall v Sheffield Wednesday 20/02/18

Both Joao and Big Dave were on the bench, same with two of our recent best players, Reach and Pudil Oo

---------- Post added 21-02-2018 at 09:53 ----------

Jos' View

doesnt sound good for Thornilly :(

Saving them for the FA cup?

Should Wednesday sign Morrison?

Saving them for the FA cup?

Well out of both strikers he only started with one, it's like he doesn't want to score Oo

Should Wednesday sign Morrison?

Jim? :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well out of both strikers he only started with one, it's like he doesn't want to score Oo

I blame dem blades, he must of looked on the forum and thinks 0-0 counts as a win now:)

Everything is bad at the minute, the owls aren't doing well

Brexit is looming and nobody knows whats happening, the country is a mess there are no prospects and we are all down

We have had it, we are finished

In 20 years time there will be no such thing as men, we will all be on the scraphead:(

Ok, That's my best mans speech sorted for my best mates wedding next week sorted

Resting players and losing,he should have rested the lot and brought 11 off the kop to play.

Short lowlights

Extended Lowlights :(

Edited by melthebell

it was a wiered line up,wallace & Boyd uptop :roll:

They did ok for about first half,never looked like scoring,crosses came in,but there was noboddy on the end of em,one from young stobbs was a peach.

but with the ball not sticking uptop,they were always under pressure,but dealt with it well.

In the 2nd half,millwall struck two quick goals,the first could have been dealt with either of Loovens or Venancio,then Thornileys slip when under pressure,once again the same two players could have dealt with the cross,but niether did and despite mounting a challenge once the strikers came on,we huffed,but one half chance for young Stobbs on his debut was all we could muster,although Reach threw himself to the deck in the area,and was rightly booked.

Poor allround last night,including the boss im afraid.

I'm going for an owls win.
well that did not work out did it ,this manager is clueless bad appointment ,by the way UTB

well that did not work out did it ,this manager is clueless bad appointment ,by the way UTB

Useless are"nt I . Sit on fence for villa game.

Jim? :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Van, at least he is still breathing. :hihi: