WSPA TV advert..

If by donating just £3 a month, I can be the one to stop bear baiting, how come after months and months of seeing the same advert hasnt it stopped?

Has no one given just £3 a month

Does no on care about these bears?

I wont be donating by the way. I find the whole begging bowl type advert rather distasteful and purely for the sentimental weeklings amongst us.

Am i being tight?

Or like me, are you sick to the back teeth of all these adverts begging for money hardly anyones got?

Edit. Should have been WSPA!!!

I dont know where i got the wpbsa from:roll:

Doh!!:blush:

Edited by MrMoran

I put the TV on twenty minutes before the programme I want begins and press pause. I use the deferred time to skip over all the ads for a more pleasing viewing experience. :D

I put the TV on twenty minutes before the programme I want begins and press pause. I use the deferred time to skip over all the ads for a more pleasing viewing experience. :D

Ooooh, good man.

Ill start doing that from now on:D

I do donate to Staffy rescues though :hihi:

Great cause, and not in the least bit controversial:D

Dont get me wrong tho, when working i donate to plenty of charities, i just hate these adverts with a passion.

The starving children in Africa begging adverts really get on my **t's. They dont mention that most of the aid sent to places like Somalia gets intercepted by the military factions and the starving remain starving. pfft.

The starving children in Africa begging adverts really get on my **t's. They dont mention that most of the aid sent to places like Somalia gets intercepted by the military factions and the starving remain starving. pfft.

Not exactly a heart wrenching strap line, that might be why!

Great cause, and not in the least bit controversial:D

Dont get me wrong tho, when working i donate to plenty of charities, i just hate these adverts with a passion.

It's just white noise, I find SF a good distraction.