Scam ticket website

i am gutted,i purchased two stone roses tickets and just found out that the site is a fraudulent site,has anyone else done this and what can be done about it?? im so mad and out of pocket too.

Ohhh my gosh! Oh dear! I haven't experienced this but I'm so so sorry. My hubby and I are going to their reunion tour at the end of June and I'll be 8 months pregnant but I can't wait!!! We managed to purchase four tickets on the day they went on sale and we have friends vying over them but they're gonna be a gift for some special people, just hope they actually wanna come lol :huh:

Did you buy with a credit card?, maybe they could help.

i bought them off http://www.ticketmaster.net with my credit card i really wanted to go to see them,i cant beieve ive been scammed and that there are sites out there quite happy to scam people and have no conscience about what they are doing to innocent people.:(

As mentioned, the fact that you've paid with a credit (not debit) card means that you should be able to approach the credit card company and get your money back. This depends on the purchase value - there's usually a lower limit - often £50 or £100 - so if your purchase was more that this you may be able to claim.

cheers guys for the info,i will keep my fingers crossed that i can get my money back,but unfortunatley doesnt look like im going to get to see the stone roses.

i bought them off http://www.ticketmaster.net with my credit card i really wanted to go to see them,i cant beieve ive been scammed and that there are sites out there quite happy to scam people and have no conscience about what they are doing to innocent people.:(

Why do you think that you have been scammed?

Ticketmaster, who sup with the devil, are still a legit company.

Why do you think that you have been scammed?

Ticketmaster, who sup with the devil, are still a legit company.

Ticketmaster.net doesn't seem to be a site though, Ticketmaster.co.uk is

...i cant beieve ive been scammed and that there are sites out there quite happy to scam people and have no conscience about what they are doing to innocent people.:(

How many years did you manage to live for without hearing of crime? I meet people who fall for the most obvious scams - not just internet crime but by individuals as well - and the one common theme is the naivety and gullibility of the victim. I met one woman who through a website put a deposit down on a flat she hadn't even seen - bye bye deposit - and another who lent someone she hardly knew over £500 without even getting a receipt - bye bye loan - after he said he had been burgled, which he hadn't of course. If you find it hard to believe there are ruthless criminals out there who'll take you for every penny then you'll be taken for every penny. I find it hard to feel sorry for such victims. They are after all making it easy for serious criminals.