Welsh singer on sheffield clubs

Does anyone remember David Alexander on sheffield clubs? He was a welshman and had a great voice. sadly passed away approx 20 yrs ago whilst

working in Tenerife

I have two C.Ds. of David's, his rendition of the Answer To Everything and Working Man are very good, he was a great singer, just as good as Tom Jones, a sad day for all his fans when he passed away.

I have two C.Ds. of David's, his rendition of the Answer To Everything and Working Man are very good, he was a great singer, just as good as Tom Jones, a sad day for all his fans when he passed away.

I saw David Alexander at Woodsets WMC in the 60,s, he was one of the first to sing to taped music. He sang a song, I think called If I Go Back to the Rhonda One More Time, I bought a copy off him, it actually reached the top thirty.He was well loved in Benidorm.

Great singer. I saw him many times. Firth Park WMC. Bellhouse WMC and Sheff lane top. He had a good following.