Anyone used to work at Stephenson Blake Upper Allen Street 1970s

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who used to work at Stephenson Blake Type makers Upper Allen Street.I used to work there in the 70s

I used to work for a company called stephenson blake but they wernt at that address so not sure if it is the same company,i worked in the export department in the 70s

I would imagine that the Stephenson Blake you worked at was the same company but I wasn't aware of it.Definetly Upper Allen Street. Good to hear from you Deelightfull 3

it also had a sister company called thomas turton and sons, welcome to the forum by the way.

I used to work at Stephenson Blakes on Upper Allen Street. I worked in the Cabinet Makers workshop, around 1963 to 1968. My managers name was Mr Ron King.

Hope this helps you

Hi my first job was at Stephenson Blake and it was on upper Allen street . I worked there in 1973 in the cabinet making shop. It was the time when the electricity went off because of strikes .

Worked there in the 60s in the toolroom,my managers name was Ted Jarvis.

Frank Fawcett and Ted Sharpe comes to mind.

i used to work in the brass rule dept 1967-68, remember mr lindley-mary-marie & many more but cant remember ther names ?