The Moto GP mega thread

Julian Ryder announced his retirement from commentary today. No great loss, I always found him a bit pompous. However, who replaces him? Hopefully Hodgson or Colin Edwards will get it, someone with some actual knowledge, but anyone but Toseland will be alright by me.

Thank god he is retiring I found his commentary awful. I miss Parrish and Cox.

Anyway Lorenzo proved today why no one likes him much.

Thank god he is retiring I found his commentary awful. I miss Parrish and Cox.

Anyway Lorenzo proved today why no one likes him much.

Yep, I can see an announcement from ducati in the next couple of months. Thing is, if they do pay him off, I can't see any factory team wanting him.

Another one here who is not sorry to see the back of Julian Rider. Really pompous and up himself IMO. Cox and Parrish were way better.

I would have loved it if Dovi had won the Championship but it was always odds against.

If I ran Ducati Lorenzo would have been given his cards. Great rider on his day but he went against his employer's instructions repeatedly. A strange guy.

Yep, I can see an announcement from ducati in the next couple of months. Thing is, if they do pay him off, I can't see any factory team wanting him.

Another one here who is not sorry to see the back of Julian Rider. Really pompous and up himself IMO. Cox and Parrish were way better.

I would have loved it if Dovi had won the Championship but it was always odds against.

If I ran Ducati Lorenzo would have been given his cards. Great rider on his day but he went against his employer's instructions repeatedly. A strange guy.

Lorenzo will say he didn't see the signs which I think was his excuse last time something similar happened.

As for Ryder he was making a few mistakes throughout the race. I hope they manage to lure Cox and Parrish to take over but it is unlikely I guess.