Who gets the match ball

Two hat tricks at the Lane in a thrilling match but who went away with the ball?Perhaps the Fulham youngster because Clarky got one last week.

I think they usually grab another ball if more than one player gets a hatrick, I could be wrong but I think I read it somewhere

Two hat tricks at the Lane in a thrilling match but who went away with the ball?Perhaps the Fulham youngster because Clarky got one last week.

I thought that today, perhaps they are given one each, as the game has to have more than one, obviously only one on the field. When was the last time a Blades player scored at least three goals in two successive games (or indeed anybody else in modern day First and second division as I knew it last 60 years). Perhaps Jimmy Greaves ?

I thought that today, perhaps they are given one each, as the game has to have more than one, obviously only one on the field. When was the last time a Blades player scored at least three goals in two successive games (or indeed anybody else in modern day First and second division as I knew it last 60 years). Perhaps Jimmy Greaves ?

Why did he get 3 at Burton.

Why did he get 3 at Burton.

Jimmy Greaves.. Burton ??

Clarke didn't get hat tricks in successive matches. The Burton game was in between them. He's still in top form though.

This was a question on RS earlier.

There were a few answers,

but my thoughts were that there are so many balls used now (and exchanged e.g. in throw ins etc) that the actual ball is probably rarely the same one anyway, and as said, so many balls used now, they could just give them both one.

I could be wrong though, and that the original ball is used throughout.

The hat trick by the player of the winning team or the one completed first should claim it.

Pretty sure I heard it's the one who scores his hat trick first.

Give it to the guy who's teams won,if a draw to the 1st.

Give them both one , gone are the days of using the same ball anyway.

Give it to the guy who's teams won,if a draw to the 1st.

Well Sessegnon got his first anyway, so either way.

I still reckon whoever scores his first should get it, it is an individual accomplishment after all.