England v germany

are these friendlies a waste of time ? I suppose if you were comparing like for like but the team picked by southgate has absolutely no resemblance to the team that will play in the world cup. I haven't heard of half of them

thats because the likes of kane and ali have pulled out i hope the lads taking there place have a good game and kane and ali get dropped but wont happen

are these friendlies a waste of time ? I suppose if you were comparing like for like but the team picked by southgate has absolutely no resemblance to the team that will play in the world cup. I haven't heard of half of them

In answer to your question. YES.

In answer to your question. YES.

Waste of time this game and Hoddle talks twaddle.

---------- Post added 10-11-2017 at 20:43 ----------

Why don't commentators say what it's like instead of saying how good our players are.

Currently having a Facebook discussion where the suggestion is if you aren’t available for your country then you cannot play in your clubs next match.

Well if last night friendly was an indication of how these "unknowns" can play , i say pick them for every match from now on.

The football was better and more attacking than the last 3 internationals i've watched.

No Henderson playing sideways and backwards all the time, no Walker doing 100mph past the point he should have crossed the ball to then stop and do his stupid little trick.

Thought it was for the away team to change their ki t, was it under Merkel,s orders.

No matter how the new lads played last night when other regulars are ready to play in they will come. Henderson will be first and same old boring football . Some decent performances last night but will not matter . Its already been said that Hart is going to be first choice .

No matter how the new lads played last night when other regulars are ready to play in they will come. Henderson will be first and same old boring football . Some decent performances last night but will not matter . Its already been said that Hart is going to be first choice .

Pickford had a good game and should be in goal next game or two.

Currently having a Facebook discussion where the suggestion is if you aren’t available for your country then you cannot play in your clubs next match.

Nice thought but it will never happen.

The prem clubs run english football,or at least 6 of them do,and what they want goes.

Untill coaching at juniour levels comes out of the stone age & we get our promising youngsters playing regular topflight football,wel ALWAYS be light years behind the likes of Germany and Spain

Nice thought but it will never happen.

The prem clubs run english football,or at least 6 of them do,and what they want goes.

Untill coaching at juniour levels comes out of the stone age & we get our promising youngsters playing regular topflight football,wel ALWAYS be light years behind the likes of Germany and Spain

And real and barca don't control Spanish football? Behave.

And real and barca don't control Spanish football? Behave.

Coaching in Spains way ahead,has been for years,not all that long ago that spain had over 300 uefa qualified coches,England had 16 :hihi:

The difference between spanish and english coaching is if you have 6 gifted midfield players in England,the best two are normally groomed by their clubs the other four are discarded......in Spain,the other four would be groomed as defenders so that talent isnt binned