Leeds v Blades - Friday night

Interesting match coming up this Friday. Probably the hardest on paper so far.

No draw for United yet this season, maybe this is the first one.

Personally I would be delighted with a draw, but this United team of late seem to be defying all football logic - so another win could be possible.

Lets see what happens.

I think 1-1

UTB

Go for the win as usual,we want to see our team play with pride, passion and skill,this is what we are used to,win,lose or draw,and I suspect this is what we will see,maintain standards,and let them try to better it,if they can,fair play to them.

Never got this Leeds rivalry thing,for me they are just another team like Hull or Middlesboro.

Go for the win as usual,we want to see our team play with pride, passion and skill,this is what we are used to,win,lose or draw,and I suspect this is what we will see,maintain standards,and let them try to better it,if they can,fair play to them.

Never got this Leeds rivalry thing,for me they are just another team like Hull or Middlesboro.

The hating Leeds thing maybe depends on how old you are.

I can remember them coming to the Lane (mid 70's) in vast numbers, coming on the kop and causing general mayhem.

Also them signing TC didn't help matters with a lot of Blades fans.

Its the fans I dislike, not the club.

Anyway lets hope for another good performance from United and come back down the M1 with some points in the bag - and who knows, we could be' toppa the league' !

That would give the Wednesdayites something else to chew on :hihi::hihi:

I think Leeds are in a false position, if they score first they tend to win, if they concede first they tend to lose.

Sheffield united will score first.

The hating Leeds thing maybe depends on how old you are.

I can remember them coming to the Lane (mid 70's) in vast numbers, coming on the kop and causing general mayhem.

Also them signing TC didn't help matters with a lot of Blades fans.

Its the fans I dislike, not the club.

Anyway lets hope for another good performance from United and come back down the M1 with some points in the bag - and who knows, we could be' toppa the league' !

That would give the Wednesdayites something else to chew on :hihi::hihi:

Yes,I was there for that game,they went in as soon as the turnstiles opened before our hard core turned up.Can remember both mobs standing together on the kop,but don't know if they started on each other.

Can remember getting seperated from Blades at Elland Rd in the early 70,ies and getting stopped by a mob of them on the way back to the station but I just talked my way out of it.At the station a pitch battle was going on from our special train to them on the platform,so just walked through that as well,still hasn't made me hate them though or wanted to beat them more than any other club.

A draw at least, but I fancy Barcelona blades, 2-0.

Leeds play tonight yes? I can see this being their downfall. United 2-1.

Guest sibon
Leeds play tonight yes? I can see this being their downfall. United 2-1.

It will be their downfall, as they also played last night. Two games in two days is a big ask.

United don’t have anything to fear. If they are to do the league, cup and Nobel Peace Prize treble, this is a game that they have to win.

Sam Saiz is a handy player though and he could have a big say in the outcome of the game.

Blades beat Owls.

Owls beat Leeds.

Reading beat Leeds.

Blades beat Reading.

Leeds v Blades, there can only be one result, bugger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I'm wrong but as john Harris used to say (before Greavsie) it's a funny game.

If we get something, preferably a win I'll be delighted, as it'll show we're a serious contender.

I'm going with 4-0 win for us, with Monty scoring :)

I'd be happy with a draw here... but let's be greedy

I'm going with 4-0 win for us, with Monty scoring :)

I'd be happy with a draw here... but let's be greedy

That would be nice but I will be happy with a point.

---------- Post added 25-10-2017 at 15:45 ----------

That would be nice but I will be happy with a point.

Billy will score he usually inflicts pain on his old clubs.