Mayweather v mcgregor

Is anyone like me fed up of hearing about this fight?!

can"t happen kate.. its the richest fight in boxing history. if they both lose.(he he) they will each pick up Xmillions of pounds (dollars).

Is anyone like me fed up of hearing about this fight?!

Nope! cant wait for this saturday, its going to be an epic and i think will surprise many? ok its not real boxing but its interesting, had a couple of bets for the early rounds i dont think it will go past 6.

---------- Post added 23-08-2017 at 11:11 ----------

I hope they both lose.

why??? serious question

It's a circus and will be a shocking watch - the ref will be breaking it up every 30 seconds. If mayweather doesn't win by knockout in 6, macgregor will be disqualified by then.

Nope! cant wait for this saturday, its going to be an epic and i think will surprise many? ok its not real boxing but its interesting, had a couple of bets for the early rounds i dont think it will go past 6.

---------- Post added 23-08-2017 at 11:11 ----------

why??? serious question

Because they are both utterly vile individuals. I quite enjoy watching boxing and MMA, and I completely understand just how much of it is psychological and the pre-match faux anger and hype is a part of the game, but both have made incredibly offensive misogynistic and homophobic comments, Mayweather has been convicted for attacking his wife while she was pregnant.

Noone and nothing comes out of this looking good except the 2 men who if they weren't boxers/MMA stars would likely both be in jail.

As an article I was reading the other day said, this match and these men and doing untold damage to a set of sports that gives a real opportunity to those from poorer societies and backgrounds unlike many others.

Because they are both utterly vile individuals. I quite enjoy watching boxing and MMA, and I completely understand just how much of it is psychological and the pre-match faux anger and hype is a part of the game, but both have made incredibly offensive misogynistic and homophobic comments, Mayweather has been convicted for attacking his wife while she was pregnant.

Noone and nothing comes out of this looking good except the 2 men who if they weren't boxers/MMA stars would likely both be in jail.

As an article I was reading the other day said, this match and these men and doing untold damage to a set of sports that gives a real opportunity to those from poorer societies and backgrounds unlike many others.

Thats you're opinion! but its not the opinion of many both men have great humour and are quite clever in playing everyone including me, thats why its making so much money for them. comments are just that comments designed to bait the other so what?

Mayweather wouldnt be the first person or boxer to be convicted of something like that and he wont be the last wrong as it is.

many boxers and cage fighters are not in jail just because they are pro fighter, thats a good thing surely?

Conor hasn't been offensive or disrespected anybody has he?

Conor hasn't been offensive or disrespected anybody has he?

He wore a suit that had " **** off " in pin stripes sewn through it.

It's a circus and will be a shocking watch - the ref will be breaking it up every 30 seconds. If mayweather doesn't win ;knockout in 6, macgregor will be disqualified by then.

I wouldn't be surprised if McGregor pulled a stunt to get himself disqualified and save face. Throughout the build-up to the fight he has constantly reminded Mayweather that he'd beat him easily if it were a 'real' fight.

It's a joke of a fight really and certainly not worth the £19.95 PPV