When will the Blades be relegated?

I'm a Blade, and I'm very worried.

We've made 3 signings so far, and they've all been from League 1 or 2. Simply not good enough for the Championship. I think we're underestimating just how huge the gulf in class is.

Having watched many Championship games this season I have to say that some of the quality on display has been superb. The play off semis were a testimony to that. We simply won't be able to compete with some of the giants in the league.

The teams who have spent big are the teams who have been successful. I can honestly see the Blades finishing a good 60 points behind our city rivals if we don't make some signings of proven Championship quality.

I can see us being confirmed as down by March. There's just no way we can compete.

Are you Bi-Polar? I only ask because three days ago you posted this:

"Signings like this will do me. I'm sure a couple of established Championship names will come in and possibly a Prem loan or two, but if the bulk are made up of the best from League 1 and 2 who will give everything on the pitch then we're in for an exciting season."

It is the 25th of May the current season has not even finished yet, best to give it time and see before you put the white flag up.

Personally I trust Wilder, I don't think we have the financial clout to be spending £5m+ on "proven" championship players so I am quite happy to see some of the best young and hungry talent from the lower leagues join us.

In my opinion Chris is building something special and we will shock a few next season, I am not getting carried away and will be over the moon with mid table, but I don't think we will be whipping boys no way, not with Wilder in charge.

I've changed my mind. Having listened to many of my close friends and family who support Wednesday, as well as forums like this, I completely agree with them now. I'm a very worried Blade.

I've changed my mind. Having listened to many of my close friends and family who support Wednesday, as well as forums like this, I completely agree with them now. I'm a very worried Blade.

Haha you on a wind up? If not don't worry we'll be fine next season, there is nothing to worry us in the league. Like I say we won't be world beaters and I doubt we'll trouble the top six too much but I also think we will surprise a few and will finish around 16th.

We've made 3 signings so far, and they've all been from League 1 or 2. Simply not good enough for the Championship. I think we're underestimating just how huge the gulf in class is.

Having watched many Championship games this season I have to say that some of the quality on display has been superb. The play off semis were a testimony to that. We simply won't be able to compete with some of the giants in the league.

The teams who have spent big are the teams who have been successful. I can honestly see the Blades finishing a good 60 points behind our city rivals if we don't make some signings of proven Championship quality.

I can see us being confirmed as down by March. There's just no way we can compete.

I get it...........:hihi:

I appreciate you trying to make me feel better but it's such a massive step up. Just looking at some of the clubs in that league... We'll get smashed every week. There really are some giants.

I appreciate you trying to make me feel better but it's such a massive step up. Just looking at some of the clubs in that league... We'll get smashed every week. There really are some giants.

I have changed my mind, I agree with you, we're doomed :help:

I know,Norwich have just set on another German,they are going to be like Huddersfield,so let's hope Huddersfield go up or that's the play off final sorted.

We are doomed

Hang wilder and his team

Bring in carlos

Spend millions

Still be in championship

Oh

And put tickets up from £25 to £49

:huh:

Hmmm...

... but on the positive side, I suppose it'll be better to know that we've failed by March.

It must hurt a lot more to have to wait until the last few days of the season to finally realise that you're just not good enough... :(

We are doomed

Hang wilder and his team

Bring in carlos

Spend millions

Still be in championship

Oh

Blades thread and he still bangs on about Wednesday :hihi:

On topic, you'll be fine - in my opinion I think you'll have a similar season to Barnsley next year

We are doomed

Hang wilder and his team

Bring in carlos

Spend millions

Still be in championship

Oh

Ticket prices only affect people who support their team.