Need some advice

just hoping someone can help, theres a family live near me ,who have cats & they are :rant:allways having kittens I feel so sorry for the cat ,its horrilble to see tom cats getting her ,they also have 3 dogs 2girls & 1boy chained up all the time which her lets mate every time there in season ,been in touch with rspca & Sheffield council but they say they cant make him have them done ,feel so helpless :rant:

just hoping someone can help, theres a family live near me ,who have cats & they are :rant:allways having kittens I feel so sorry for the cat ,its horrilble to see tom cats getting her ,they also have 3 dogs 2girls & 1boy chained up all the time which her lets mate every time there in season ,been in touch with rspca & Sheffield council but they say they cant make him have them done ,feel so helpless :rant:

Awful situation. Surprised the RSPCA can't help.

Could you try talking to them yourself, and offering help?

I appreciate this might be a long shot, but maybe they don't have transport or money to get them done. I know some places do them for free at various times. Maybe you could find out and slip a note through their door with an offer of transport.

Tricky situation, but I suppose if animal charities can't help there's not much hope.

they have been given vouchers ,from council ,but they cant make them do it ,plus they have 2 cars ,hes not a very nice person ,he told rspca to go away

They probably make money from selling the kittens and puppies :(

Could you kidnap the cat and take her to a rescue as a stray? Can't imagine from the description that the 'owners' would bother trying to find her.

Standard scumbag pet breeding operation.

If you know they're claiming benefits you could phone the hotline, you can bet that extra income isn't being declared anywhere.

If Pets are being bred and sold for money HMRC are checking closely in the area.

It’s income without paying tax

Phone them up. They often are the only agency that have teeth

Poor things